Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My DVD player will not play on my Direct TV. It will turn

Customer Question

My DVD player will not play on my Direct TV. It will turn off and on but there is no loading or playing on the screen. I did program it to turn off and off buty I need the next step. It is a new Direct TV receiver. Have only had it a month so I am a novice at this. It was working before when I would load the DVD but now nothing.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, First the DVD player does not play on the DirecTv box, it plays on the TV itself. Please get me th Make and Model of the DVD player, also the Model Number off of the back of the TV.

Additionally, let me know how the player is connected to the TV (Red,White,Yellow RCA cables, an HDMI cable, etc.).

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance with this?