Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I pressed the channel changer on the tv by accident and now

Customer Question

I pressed the channel changer on the tv by accident and now I can't get back to the cable. It's just white fuzz
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry you had to wait because the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

If you are using a cable or satellite box to get your tv channels and the box is connected via HDMI to the tv, then you can use the "INPUT" button Sharp tv remote to change to the correct input (HDMI 1, or HDMI 2, etc). Please try that and if you still need help, reply back.

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,