Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My wireless LG TV is having trouble connecting to the media

Customer Question

My wireless LG TV is having trouble connecting to the media box, I have had this problem in the past, but it just righted itself before, not this time, it's been hours
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. If your Media Box is no longer connecting to the TV, then it would need to be replaced. This is the most common failure with these sets- is that the Blue Tooth transmission from the box fails, and in this case, the bets option is to purchase a new Media Box This can be purchased at the link below for....$18:

http://www.amazon.com/LG-ANWL100W-Digital-Device-Black/dp/B003I6718M

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if there's anything further that you need.

Also, Also, please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't use the phone call option, please simply reply back here.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?