Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Our tv shut down during a tv show, and we can't get it to

Customer Question

Our tv shut down during a tv show, and we can't get it to start again. The light comes on but no picture. Can you help us?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is the light in the front of the set blinking and pausing like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example?or is the power-light just lit solid red?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
solid red

Have you tried switching it ON at the set itself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK if it will not start up at the set or after a reboot you have a problem ,now the set is not blinking an error code so I am at this point suspicious of the main-board being bad, are you able to do any work yourself with the set?9assuming the set has no warranty)

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, can you recommend a repair service in the Punxsutawney, PA area?

You can find a tech in your area by using this web address www.tvrepairpros.com or www.tvrepairman.com

Let me know if you need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead press the "reply to expert" tab and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony