Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Samsung TV model numberPN51E450 that was damaged by

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV model numberPN51E450 that was damaged by lightning . I removed the back of the TV and attempted to remove the cloudy fuse. In so going I broke it's connection from the board. I am trying to purchase the whole board and replace that in an effort to fix the TV. I have been unsuccessful in finding a parts company on line that has the part. I am also not sure what the part number is ***** there is a bar code number on the right hand side of the board PC77001779. There are lots of other numbers on the board. Any ideas ? thanks Todd
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

There will be a part-number on the power-board on samsungs they are usually etched on the board and begin BN, try www.shopjimmy.com first if they do not have the board google the part-number for suppliers estimated cost of board around $80 or maybe less

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar with this post, note the question remains open.

Regards

Anthony