Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a plasma tv model th-42px75u lc 70710666. how do l

Customer Question

I have a plasma tv model th-42px75u lc 70710666. how do l put on the captions so l can read them
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you change channels with the Panasonic tv remote or the provider's remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

If you have HD channels and change channels with your tv channel provider's remote, then the captions will be turned on/off using that provider remote, not the tv remote. There may be a CC or Caption button on the provider remote, if not you will need to find the option in the settings menu of the provider box.

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,