Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

A week later, countless hours spent repeating and

Customer Question

A week later, countless hours spent repeating and re-repeating problem, following instructions, and talking to various reps and even a super, Samsung problem solvers have been a waste of time and absolutely no help - I have been put on hold for ever and then cut off - I am connected to laptop, telephone and tv - cable is working fine but suddenly I cannot get into Netflix - screen freezes. I cannot deal with calling support again it is too time involving and extremely frustrating - please help!
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I understand your question, but in order to help I need the following info:

1) The full model number off of the back of the Samsung.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

2) How long you've owned it for and when the issue occurred?

3) Is the TV connected to your router via Wi Fi or a hard-wired Ethernet connection?

4) What EXACTLY have you tried so far?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Just wondering if you needed help with anything.