Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the exact problem currently defined on your website

Customer Question

Hi I have the exact problem currently defined on your website for a sylvania lc320sl1...and i just installed a brand new power supply board....the power now comes on...yther green lite blinks several times and then it goes to red stanby and wont shut off....i kept tying for many times always the same cycle???
Jack chearmonte
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jack and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, it would appear to be a multiple fault issue where the power supply board is 1 and another now that causes the unit to kick in auto-protect mode.

Are you able to check which output voltage of the power supply is not present when the "...green lite blinks..." ?