Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Samasung 4k UHD 65inch SMART tv is recently not working

Customer Question

My Samasung 4k UHD 65inch SMART tv is recently not working the way it should in one specific area... when I go to the internet to play a video the screen breaks up and the image that I am suppose to see is shrunk to 1/8th the size and is on the upper left hand corner. The rest of the screen is blocks of black and green. What should I do?
If it helps I have a picture of the reception I can upload it to you to make it easier for you to understand.
Sheron
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sharon, Can you please postback with the full model number off of the back of the TV so that I can look into this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
un65hu7250f
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I added a picture of what the screen looks like ... please see file.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Does this issue occur with all Smart Apps on the TV ,or just one? If one let me know which App it is. Looking at the picture and pulling up the manual now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure about that. It does also happen when I am watching certain but not all, clips from a Youtube video ( I just noticed that this morning). But last few days I am using it for my workouts which are viewed from a particular website and I can't get them...its all scrambled like I said.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried going into the MENU, then Setup and reset to Factory Defaults yet? If not, can you give that a shot?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't use the phone call facility. Please reply back here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok... when I go to menu I get the following options... which do I choose? Systems, network, , smart hub?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Check Systems.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the setup function is not available (that is the response. That option is greyed out) Only option is acceeibility, smartcontrol, voice interaction, general and a few others
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is also device manager... would that help?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure why it's greyed out. I will have to opt out and open the question to other experts at this point.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you please tell me how thick these lines are?

Also, if you bring up the TV's MENU- does the MENU display over the lines?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sorry that reply was for another customer and should not have been posted here.