Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

The symptoms of my Sharp Aqous LCD TV is at first there is a

Customer Question

The symptoms of my Sharp Aqous LCD TV is at first there is a back light and sound but no picture, so I decided to order a new T - con board. The replacement is identical with # ***** RUNTK 4242TP ZA and install it. When I plug in the TV the result is no
screen or black screen ,no back light,no sound and the power and OPC led is flashing. I downloaded a Sharp firmware then install it, still the OPC and power led is flashing. What went wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, how many times power and OPC light blink?

Do they blink in specific pattern like power blinks 2 times then OPC blinks 5 times?

Also, where did you buy the replacement t-con board and can you put old t-con board to get previous symptoms in TV?

These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks.