Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a tachi Ultravision TV I just hooked it up to a

Customer Question

I have a Hitachi Ultravision TV I just hooked it up to a Amplified HDTV Antenna I get a good picture on all channels but on two of the channels I get no Audio or sound...the frustrating thing is that these two channels are both the major networks..NBC and CBS..the the HD pictures are good..but no sound.. the antenna is new and the brand is Leaf by MOHU.. have you ran into this problem before..Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

You will have the SAP turned on with the TV, please go into the settings for audio and switch off the SAP (secondary audio programming) if you have any problems you will need to send me the full model number found on the back of the set

Let me know

Anthony