Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 43 inch Samsung TV was not getting no power no

Customer Question

I have a 43 inch Samsung TV was not getting no power no standby light noting replace power supply board still no standby light or power
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, can you use/do you have a meter?volt /ohms/amp meter?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have meter

OK what you need to do is make sure that the power-board is at least supplying the 5vdc standby voltage for the main-board so if you look at the powerboard there will be a plug or maybe more than one plug going off to the main-board (one with all the inputs on)the voltage may be stamped on the board so you can go directly to the pin of the plug however if its not all as you need to do is to go to each pin of each plug in turn looking for this 5vdc as that will be the least the power-board will be doing, let me know if you read that on the meter, red lead to metal pin black lead to metal chassis meter set to low volts DC

Anthony