Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an lg 65ub9200 tv and would like to connect wireless

Customer Question

Hi. I have an lg 65ub9200 tv and would like to connect wireless headphones. Can you help? How do I connect them where the only output is the dgital one?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, On these sets that have Optical outputs or HDMI only- you need to use a converter at the TV's digital audio out jack to change the signal to analog- where you can then connect the wireless headphones to.

This is common with all modern TV's and something we see commonly.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

A workaround, is if you're using a cable box with RCA red and white audio jacks on it, you can plug the headphones in there.

However if not, or if you want ALL TV sound to run through the headphones, then you would need the converter at the link below- connected to the TV's Optical/Digital Output. You can then connect the headphones into the converter:

http://www.parts-express.com/dac-digital-to-analog-audio-converter-optical---coaxial---usb--180-998

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?