Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a tachi big screen tv the repairman from sears tells

Customer Question

I have a hitachi big screen tv the repairman from sears tells us that it cant be fixed he said the gasket was broke where the antifreeze goes for the color so it wont work what can we do
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack

I`m looking at your description and although the model number does fit wit a tv, it sounds like you are talking about an AC or compressor system

Anti freeze for the color ???

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Are we talking about the coolant fluid that goes into the green/red/blue tube lens that may have leaked onto the main circuit board ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

This is a rear projection tv by the way not a plasma and those tv do have coolant fluid , usually silicone base fluid that can be sticky and make quite a mess when they leak on the circuit below .