Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV set a Bravia is 8 years old. No previous problems. The

Customer Question

My TV set a Bravia is 8 years old. No previous problems. The pictire is not holding. I pulled out the plug and returned it 1/2 horur with no change. What do I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Please explain "the picture is not holding"?

2. When the problem happens if you press HOME/MENU on the original Sony remote or the tv itself, does the on screen menu come up on the screen? Is it clear?

3. Is the sound affected?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **