Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a samsung LN46A750R1Fxza replace main board worked

Customer Question

I have a samsung LN46A750R1Fxza replace main board worked for a while now works for a while, then all the lights on vertical right hand side light up and TV scrolls through channels looses source. Changed to different remote and still doesn't work. Is this still a main board problem, power board problem or could it be t con?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry you had to wait because the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Reply back if you want your answer.