Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Repairs to my landline at ************* made on Sat 12 Sept.

Customer Question

repairs to my landline at ************* made on Sat 12 Sept. Telephone box on side of my house left open to the elements. Called problem to att tech support and was told they would get a tech out to close it. noone has shown, what is status of getting box closed before phone problem occurs again. My phone number is **********. Request assistance. Rollin ********
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your phone company/AT&T.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator