Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Where do plug the RED< YELLOW & into the back of the

Customer Question

where do plug the RED< YELLOW & WHITE into the back of the HAIER TV set?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, on this model the Red, White and Yellow RCA cables would connect to the Let hand side of the TV- matching the same colors on the jacks, and then you will use the Haier remote to select "Video 2".

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

These are the only jacks that act as RWY "Inputs", as the ones on the back with those colors are for "Output" only.

So connect to the Left side of the TV, and then use the "Input" button on the side of the TV, or the Haier remote's "Input" button to select "Video 2" specifically in order to activate the side jacks.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, my original post should say "The Red, White and Yellow RCA cables would connect to the LEFT hand side of the TV (not the back jacks). Then the remote's Input button will select "VIDEO 2" to activate them".

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STARS at the top of the page- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please do not start a new question, reply back here is further assistance is needed by typing on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do you plug in the red, white & yellow wires into the back of the TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

"The Red, White and Yellow RCA cables would connect to the LEFT hand side of the TV (not the back jacks). Then the remote's Input button will select "VIDEO 2" to activate them".

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.