Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

The tv go on and off i have a ue55d7000ls and when i swich

Customer Question

the tv go on and off i have a ue55d7000ls and when i swich on i see the picture and then it goes off i short the reley still same with no picture
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. This is a fault with the Mainboard in the set- which is a common Samsung failure and requires replacement of that board in most cases. However it may simply be a locked up processor. Can you please tell me how long you've owned the set for, and when the problem occurred (after a storm, power outage, etc.)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem it was before 3 months
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't know what you're saying- I need to know how OLD the TV is- did you purchase it less than or over a year ago? The reason being this is a hardware issue that requires the Mainboard be replaced. Thanks.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Also the site shows you're in the U.S., is this a U.S. or a UK set please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV is not mine I am a technision
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Then you need to replace the Mainboard- which is the board with all of the AV and HDMI Input jacks. Use the part number off of the board in the set to locate a replacement. This is what causes the power cycling.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am from Cyprus thanks.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I just wanted to make sure you received the answer to the question you posted. You need to replace the Mainboard- which is the board with all of the AV and HDMI Input jacks. Use the part number off of the board in the set to locate a replacement. This is what causes the power cycling.