Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a Magnavox LCD model 42mf438b/f7. I moved it

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Magnavox LCD model 42mf438b/f7. I moved it yesterday and it was working fine. After I moved it back the screen has a solarization effect which is on the picture as well as the menu screen. The sound and picture are still working. I tried to reset to the factory settings which did not help. It was not dropped or anything like that. Any ideas on what the issue could be?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you see this today then please DO NOT RATE YET even if you got a reminder from the website , it does not cancel the question even if you do , just send me your reply .