Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I CAN NOT SET UP M2. THERE IS NO PLACE TO HOOK UP CABLES ON

Customer Question

I CAN NOT SET UP M2. THERE IS NO PLACE TO HOOK UP CABLES ON MY COMCAST CABLE BOX. IT IS THE NEW PLATFORM. I ALSO HAVE ROKU. I DO NOT HAVE A CHANNEL CONTROL FOR THE M2. DO I USE THE ROKU OR THE COMCAST OR THE ORIGINAL TV CONTROLLER TO WORK THE M2
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a senior and not adept in installing any hardware
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you please elaborate on what an "M2" is?

Also what is the model number off of the back of the TV- as most external devices will connect directly to the TV itself?