Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My tv wont come on the light comes on and goes right out.

Customer Question

my tv wont come on the light comes on and goes right out. the tv isn't a year old yet what could be causing this.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Most likely is going to be hardware failure of a component inside the tv. There is one chance it might work if you unplug the tv power cord for 3 full minutes. Sometimes that will reset a glitch. But if not, then the will need parts and service and you need to call Vizio customer service(###) ###-####to setup warranty services. Attempting any other procedures will void the warranty.

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,