Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Model# TC-L58E60 I want too install a camera/ but which plug

Customer Question

Model# ***** I want too install a camera/for skype but which plug do i use, on the rear of the set.
Thank You
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, The Skype camera will connect to the USB port on the TV, and the supported model for your set is at the link below for purchase:

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4754311074970455847?q=TY-CC20W&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS632US632&oq=TY-CC20W&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0CIQBELkkahUKEwiXwuSXkPLHAhUGFh4KHdMkDgE

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click a 5 star rating for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.