Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Technician
Experience:  Technical support Engineer for 10 years
54869360

How can a needed sound quality with absolute voice clarity

Customer Question

How can a needed sound quality with absolute voice clarity be achieved to a Panasonic LCD TV Model TX-32LXD80A which can be coordinated with existing remote control (up & down).
Regardless of how and all adjustments (permutations) made via the sound settings panel it has not been possible to improve to satisfaction?
If needed: email....[email protected]
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Any external sound device- such as a Soundbar or any external speaker/Home Theater connected to this TV will be controlled by the sound device's remote. The TV uses a "fixed" digital audio output- which- like all TV's, is only adjustable using the soundbar/theater system's remote control. The only wirkaround to make it less complex- is to purchase a "smart" remote control- such as a Logitech Harmony remote (which I can post a link to if you'd like).

That being said- if you're looking for a less complex soundbar unit- please let me know what soundbar you were using previously, and where exactly it fell short (what commands were causing complications using it's own remote).

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click a 5 star rating for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please bear with me, I need to find an outlet for investigation. I do not understand the equipment you relate to. There is only one "White Goods' outlet that has no knowledge or other information.I will get back to you
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Where are you located- Australia? The page shows you're in the US.....but White Goods are Australian I believe. If so, then there are some soundbar examples at the link below:

http://www.harveynorman.com.au/tv-blu-ray-home-theatre/home-theatre-speakers/soundbars

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have sent me that many emails I am finding it perplexing to sort out one from the other to reply. Please do not send me more emails. It seemed to me your answer was vague. No information as to specifics. Let me put it this way. I would not buy (pay for) a suit that is placed on order and, not knowing what the fabric, colour of it, and fit. In short I need to be convinced by a demonstration.
From recollection, you wrote about a sound bar and another device. There is no outlet other than a White Goods Store (Selling TV's Fridges etc. etc. The people have no knowledge of sound bars. They just sell; and not good at that. It appears to me, from Internet search, it is a device which sits in from of a TV; blocking the remote control beam to the TV. Does not have specs, which in any case does not convey actual hearing or sound. It is not an integral part of the TV to control sound. It must be considered as an add-on piece if equipment and, to be a boom box. This is not what I am looking for.
I think the other recommendation from you is not known of and seems to be another speaker (?) and an add-on.I am a simple bloke, you need to keep it simple with convincing specifics; in that it fits in with my need. Appreciating, I am aware what you hear is only as good as the source provides, unlike musicality of sound from say classical or other recording.
I do not expect the latter but a semi filtered hearing.
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 1 year ago.

Hello I would like to help you.

I see that you may still need some assistance on this.

Most TV's do not have a great built in speaker system.

All of them do have audio outputs on the back Which can be connected to other audio equipment such as a Surround sound or stereo system, a sound bar as was stated before.

The Quality of audio that you want to listen to is very subjective to the individual person and the amount of money that they are willing to spend on their audio equipment.

What you would need to do is find the audio equipment you would like to have and then connect the audio output from the TV to the Audio input of the new audio device.