Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am trying to fix the problem where my 2011 Toshiba TV

Customer Question

I am trying to fix the problem where my 2011 Toshiba TV turns off when using the KODI function on the quad 4 android box. I eventually want to get rid of my sat dish and watch tv via android box. Needless to say this cannot happen with this problem. Can this problem be fixed?
Nancy
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does the TV turn Off at once, when you switch to KODI/pvr function? or does it switch Off eventually, later ? please describe the problem in a little more detail.

(If the TV turns off eventually, later on after the switch to KODI/pvr function, then it might be some sort of 'time-out' of the TV - though I confess I don't see how - and subject to a change in settings.)

What input is the TV getting its signal through, from the Quad 4 Android box?

Also let me know the model line or model # ***** your Toshiba TV please. And does the TV have any other problem or problems?