Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Where the red button is on bottom right of T.V usually stays

Customer Question

where the red button is on bottom right of T.V usually stays a steady red, but it started blinking on and off and show words on my T.V. not available, usually I see this when I hit the wrong button on my remote. Now I can't turn my T.V. all the way off.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

So is the set not working?can you please explain some more I do not understand fully your question

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I turn my T.V. on there is a red light at bottom right of T.V. I think this is also where my remote can turn
T.V. on/off when I point it at T.V. (Maybe called remote control sensor.) It use to be a steady red light, but today it started blinking on and off all the time. I also started getting a message box that came on T.V. screen that says Not Available (I think I get this message sometimes when I hit a button on remote that I shouldn't use.) When I try to turn of T.V. by remote it does not turn off. I also cannot turn off the computer manually. I have tried unplugging computer and plugging back in, but this does not work. The T.V. does work alright except for the box that says Not Available coming on and not being able to turn it off.

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please and stay up?