Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a new 3 days old Panasonic TH-50CX700A LED tv. It

Customer Question

i have a new 3 days old Panasonic TH-50CX700A LED tv . It keeps turning off by itself this morning after 45 minute and the other times between 2 and 6 hours . I have turned off the stand by and it is still doing it I looked up the Panasonic site and said it was because the standby is switched on . I have turned the stand by off and it is still doing it .
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand, there is only one reboot you can try on a user level to correct this- and beyond this, the TV has an intermittent fault internally that is causing the issue- and it would to be returned to the retailer.

Disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Power the TV on, and see if the issue persists. If it does- then this would be a fault and not a setting issue that's causing the TV to shut down on it's own like this.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click a 5 star rating for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.