Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

TV was on and turned off, power arrow is now blinking,

Customer Question

Steve,
TV was on and turned off, power arrow is now blinking, blink, blink.... Blink, blink.....
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry you had to wait because the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

One thing you can try is unplugging the tv power cord for at least 3 minutes. This probably won't help, but it is needed to make sure. If the tv is still blinking then unfortunately there is not going to be any easy reset/fix. The Tv has an internal failure and the back panel needs to come off, checks need to be performed, then parts ordered and installed. If you have tools like a meter and want to DIY then REPLY back here with the full model number and I can help you try to narrow down the problem. If you don't feel comfortable with this kind of thing, you would need to call a repair shop which will end up costing over $250 (labor is very expensive).

I am here to help you so reply back for further assistance and before we go any further please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,