Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

I change out the projection bulb but the power light and the

Customer Question

I change out the projection bulb but the power light and the blue light still alternate flashing I check and recheck the bulb still does the same thing you hear the fan on when it goes off the tv power light and blue light starts blinking.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to the site. I'm Dan.

Are the symptoms exactly the same now, as they were before you replaced the lamp? Also, where did you get the lamp exactly and how much did it cost you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its doing the exact same thing, the bulb is the same make or model but I don't know how much it cost because it came from over seas with the owner
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

OK, I'm missing some information then. Overseas? How old is the replacement lamp?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the tv from a soldier coming from overseas from China she had a extra bulb when I got the tv 2 years ago but I don't know how long she had the tv or extra bulbous
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bulb