Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My Sony remote will not turn on my TV I am willing to pay to

Customer Question

My Sony remote will not turn on my TV I am willing to pay to have someone come to my apartment in Studio City, California to fix the problem
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

I do suggest you at least try unplugging the Tv POWER cord for 3 full minutes, plug back in, test if you still have the same issue. Also try the actual button on the tv itself, not just the remote, in case it's a remote defect.

Otherwise you can CLICK HERE for a comprehensive list of trusted repair shops near your location. Reply back here if you require further assistance.

Regardless of what happens with your tv, please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unplugging FOR THREE MINUTES DID NOTHING. nO PICTURE
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Then you will need a repair shop, which is why I provided a comprehensive list of local repair shops that you can contact for in home service for you to choose from. Here is the list again:

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR LOCAL REPAIR SHOPS

Unless you want to attempt a DIY repair, then you may reply back to me with the full model number of the tv and explain how much electronics repair experience you have. I will be happy to assist you further.