Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My bought in 2010, went to turn it on last night. The on

Customer Question

My Phillips bought in 2010, went to turn it on last night. The on button went on and I had audio for awhile but no pic. I cannot do any functions on it with the dish remote or the tv remote. The screen stays black, brightens up a little when turned on. I tried the cable connection on a smaller TV and it worked. We did have a storm in our area a few days ago. This is a second tv and do not use it much. I may have turned it on in the last couple of weeks and it worked. I did notice ( this tv is not connected to antannae ) that the antannae on the other two tv's does not work either. I have a flat indoor antannae and it does work with the other tv's in My house but not with the Philips.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If you press the MENU button on the philips remote, are you able to see its on screen setup menu at all (picture/sound settings, etc)?