Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Last week my house sustained a lightning strike, and my

Customer Question

Last week my house sustained a lightning strike, and my Samsung TV PN43E450A1F (Mfg Aug 2012) is D-E-A-D. A DirecTv tecnician stated it may simply be a blown fuse.
I live in Daytona Beach (32119), FL. Could you recommend a repair shop or other remedy?
Thank you,
Melville Byington (###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

You can try unplugging the tv for at least 3 minutes and plugging it back in. If the symptom does not change then the tv will need diagnosis. If you have a meter and want to take the whole back off the tv, then I can assist on where to check the fuse and voltages.

Otherwise CLICK HERE for trusted repair shops in your area.

Regardless of what happens with your tv, please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,