Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Our samsung dlp turns off about 15 seconds after it has been

Customer Question

our samsung dlp turns off about 15 seconds after it has been turned on, it does have a picture but then shuts off is this the fan
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Not sure why you'd suspect the fan right away. We need more details to tell what is causing this.

1) When's the last time the lamp was replaced?

2) What LED's are light on the set when it shuts down?

3) When did this problem occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ya'll are full of quik making money.......i asked a simple question and he answered with questions i have done what needs to be done to warn consumers of sight. not everyone can afftord your questions
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your gonna need some yourself. Enjoy you $28!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't have your $28- you paid the SITE a deposit to post your question- not me. I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. I work of my own time until I am rated, at which point I'm credited a portion of your deposit. As I said initially, in order to help you I need to ask for more info as I've done. You appear upset that you paid the site a deposit, and you didn't care to answer the info request so that anybody could help you. If you go to the home page and read the terms of service, you can find how the site works, how to get a question answered, and how to get your deposit back. I am no longer involved in the dialog.