Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Sir/Madam, I would like to know if you could provide me some

Customer Question

Sir/Madam, I would like to know if you could provide me some highly reputable home electronics servicing centers which specialize in repairing RCA and Insignia Model, portable DVD players. I have an RCA Portable, 9 inch size, Portable DVD Player (DRC98101S Model); and an Insignia Portable DVD Player, 9-inch size (NS-P9DVD15 Model). Please send give me some dvd player servicers that I can contact for immediate servicing of my devices in need of repair. Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Realistically, it is just not worth it to have these units repaired. When it comes to these kind of electronics, parts are usually hard to find and labor is always very expensive. You will end up spending more on shipping (or gas to get there and back), plus the repair costs than you would to buy replacement devices. Here are the exact replacements for sale online:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271831691349

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141714976529

I hope this information is considered helpful and you will click the POSITIVE RATING before you go. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,