Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Was watching TV and it just cut off unplugged every thing

Customer Question

was watching TV and it just cut off unplugged every thing and plugged in buy itself still wont turn on when you plug it in you can hear its got power
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not signiing up for any free trials just trying to find out whats wrong with my tv now im out 30.00 bucks pleace delete me from your files
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but I`m definitely not privy to that part of the business , I`m an independent repairman , will give youa link where you can get a refund though ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-hl

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

By the way , you are not out $30 , the money is just a deposit and if my help answers your questions then you can pay me by rating , right now that money is still yours and you don`t have to sign up for anything