Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My tv is dark when I turn off the lights and not to bright

Customer Question

my tv is dark when I turn off the lights and not to bright when the light is on what can I do.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?

2. Has the tv ever been serviced? or any parts at all been replaced? what? when?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Another expert may accept your phone call offer.

I am here for you via chat. Simply reply with the information:

1. How long have you had the Tv?

thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

I cannot provide detailed information like links to websites, using the phone call service. For this reason, chat is much more tailored to tv questions.

Please REPLY back:

1. How long have you had the Tv?

thanks