Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My sense tv pops and turns off, I have to unplug it from the

Customer Question

My hisense tv pops and turns off, I have to unplug it from the wall to get it to work again. I replaced the power supply and the problem is still there. Could this be a main board issue
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

When it turns itself off what is the status of the powerlight on the front of the set ?is it lit?blinking?what color is it?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It blinks between 2 different colors but I'm color blind so I don't know what colors they are, maybe red and blue.

You need to replace the mainboard

You need to get the back off the set, locate the mainboard thats the one with all the AV connectors on, unplug and unscrew the board from the chassis, remove the board ,carefully examine the board for its part number usually found on a sticky label on the board or etched on the board, (you may need to go through a few codes before you find the right number)when you get the partnumber try www.shopjimmy.com first, if they dont have it google the partnumber to locate a supplier, its the reverse to fit plug in and switch on TV (plug and play)

Let me know if you need more info

A positive rating is needed thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again any queries just let me know without rating, note the question remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards
Anthony