Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How to watch and record from a Samsung un244000 t a Orion vr

Customer Question

How to watch and record from a Samsung un244000 t a Orion vr 0212
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you don't record from the TV onto the recorder- you need to actually connect a cable BOX- using red,white and yellow RCA cables to the Inputs of the recorder to recorder.

In order to view the Orion unit on the TV, you need to connect RCA red,white and yellow cables to the Samsung's AV/component inputs, then use the SOURCE button on the Samsung remote to select "AV".

If you run into problems or need further assistance then please reply back with the correct model number off the back of the TV as the one you posted is not valid.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Please postback to this page and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?