Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Our Panasonic TH-58ps600u tv display now has a greenish

Customer Question

our Panasonic TH-58ps600u tv display now has a greenish tint. picture quality was OK then out of nowhere the picture now has greenish tint. any way to fix this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please check that IF you're using a cable box- and IF you're using red,blue,green,red and white RCA cables that these cables are connected securely at both the TV and the Cable Box itself. The most common cause of this is a pulled red RCA cable on either the TV or the cable box side. If you do not find a loose cable then SWITCH the red and green (closest to each other) around on BOTH ends and let me know what happens with the screen and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, let me know when you see my reply and what you find.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?