Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Picture is off center not showing all of picture on right or

Customer Question

picture is off center not showing all of picture on right or left of screen
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Let me know please

If all is good please could you rate the answer positively thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again, any issues do not rate but reply back thank you

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for the TV to reset its settings will let t you know when I have more information

OK let me know thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anthony rebooting did not fix my problem and i have none of the settings on my direct tv remote control
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't need your help after all I somehow stumbled on how to fix my problem my self but thanks for your effort anyway
kst

What did you stumble on?

The only way to do this work is as I have indicated no stumbling required thank you please could you rate the answer positively so the site can pay me for my time thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again sorry for delay I had to go on a call

Anthony