Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a rca tv model L32HD31R and a RC122 remote control

Customer Question

I have a rca tv model L32HD31R and a RC122 remote control from time warner and the code is not on the list and I cant find it anyplace , it was built by TTC technologys , thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started:

I'm trying to understand your question. It seems like you have an RCA tv and Time Warner is your tv channel provider. Time Warner gave you a remote and you are trying to program the Time Warner remote to control your tv functions like tv power and tv volume. Does this sound correct? Exactly what codes have you already tried?

__________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello?

Can you see my post?