Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My Logitech Review no longer connects to Netflix. Pandora

Customer Question

My Logitech Review no longer connects to Netflix. Pandora Takes 20 or 30 minutes after scrolling. I thought I had a defective unit, so I bought a new one from Amazon. Same problem. Then I find out Logitech no longer makes or supports the unit. Problem probably comes from recent updates. Any Ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You're exactly correct, the problem is arising from recent updates, but it isn't an issue with the updates on the logitech, but the lack thereof. There have been server environment changes on the pandora and netflix networks that the logitech hardware is no longer compatible with.

This is a limitation of the logitech, which no longer has sufficient security standards or memory/processing abilities to keep up.

I had one of the revue boxes myself as I liked the keyboard feature. They stopped updating these in 2012 and there is no longer any support for them at all.

You would be better off at this point returning it and buying a new streaming device like a fire tv instead.

It won't give you the dvr connectivity and guide functions, but you'll have access to many more apps and additional content this way.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,