Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a series 5500 smart tv that won't turn on. the red

Customer Question

I have a series 5500 smart tv that won't turn on. the red light is blinking a code of 5 series of 2 blinks then a pause. can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you.

There are no details available error codes in Samsung TV, however, if you are working on this TV then need to check output volts of power supply board such as 5V, 13V and high volts for LEDs inside panel, if volts are not available then swap the power supply board in TV and if volts are available then replace main board. Please check following board supplier to get required replacement board..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=un40f5500af

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.