Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I can't regulat the volume on the tv

Customer Question

I can't regulat the volume on the tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble, I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

In addition let me know how you are viewing TV services please?satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model #LT46164
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call my home phone at(###) ###-####thank-you Jackie Guynn

Hello

I do not use the phone facility sorry, when you say you cant regulate the sound is the sound going up or down on its own?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. You can't make it louder or softer

I understand do you have a DVD player to try or similar?please try that and let me know if the sound is then good (this is a test)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
none of the controllers are working. The dish one as well. The mitsubishi one you can't change the input as well as the volume.

No I asked about trying another input like a DVD player so we can compare the sound of the box to the player?do you have a DVD player or similar?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

OK in most cases where you have a problem with the sound like what you said is because the box sound level is at a different level to the TV so you get a mismatch of sound, you need to look for any volume control on the box itself or in the settings and regulate that sound to meet the sound of the TV do you understand this please?you may need to contact your provider so they can tell you how to do it because sometimes its a hidden setting

Let me know you understand or not please

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm calling Mitsubisi as they were able to walk me through it the last time. Thank you anyway.

They wont do that as its not the TV its the box that is your problem, that can be proved if you had another device to try like a dvd player