Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How to set model 39D3005 play

Customer Question

How to set model 39D3005 for DVD play
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
This is not an answer so do not rate it.

- What is the model number of DVD connected to Haier TV?

- What kind of cable/cord used to connect DVD to TV?

- Is it first time DVD setup to this TV or was working fine before?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Jensen model AWM968 mohel audio system connected to the TV in a Camper Trailer. It is new and first time using DVD player.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, so you get sound of DVD playback through speakers of audio system, is this correct?

if so, please make sure the Video Out cord of DVD unit is plugged securely in any Video Input of TV.

Now press Input button on TV remote (top right button) to get Input list on screen then select HDMI-1 and wait for few seconds, if still no picture then select HDMI-2, wait to see if picture appears, if still doesn't then select next input as one input should give DVD playback picture.

Please reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your input. I cannot verify if any of your suggestions will work, I've had to turn in my RV for another emergency fix. When it is returned, I will follow your advice. Again, thank you.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

No problem, please take your time and reply back with the result.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry it's taking so long. At about the same time you were assisting me, I had a problem with the RV. Had to take it immediately to the service department. I have not received the RV back yet, and have been unable to verify your solutions work. it will be the first thing I do upon receiving it.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, question is open for your reply with the result when you have got the time to try.

Thanks.