Dimmu TV
Dimmu TV, Handyman/Handywoman
Experience:  3 years experience
15852642

I have a Samsung pn43f4500afxza witch has no signs of life

Customer Question

I have a Samsung pn43f4500afxza witch has no signs of life pulled the rear panel and no signs of burning, put the ohm meter on the fuse and it reads 0
Category: TV
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does the led flash when you try to turn it on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does not flash
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

Can you try a different power cable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, I am no longer where the tv is
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

You can take all the time you need to get back to me and we would need to rule out the cable. You should also have an email that gets you back here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, but what about the fuse?
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

What fuse are you referring to? I would need the part number which should be written on it. It should not have a fuse because it uses a power supply board.