Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Panasonic 55" LED TV, model #TC-55AS680U Serial

Customer Question

Hi... I have a Panasonic 55" LED TV, model #TC-55AS680U Serial #Me41710269
Bought Sept. 2, 2014 at Best Buy in Beaumont, Texas 77706. I did not buy the Geek service with it. The TV was doing fine until I left earlier today, turned off TV. Came home turned back on & it won't come on. Looked at book troubleshooting part, checked all plugins, plugged TV into wall outlet, then reset by unplugging about 5 to 10 minutes a couple of times, and still nothing. No sound, no picture. Remote doesn't work for it, I used buttons on back. Still nothing. What can you or I do ASAP?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Honestly speaking- No there is nothing you or I can do asap to get your tv working. The unplugging the POWER cord process you have done is the only chance at an easy fix. There is no magic fix if the LED on the front is blinking. The tv has gone into SOS shutdown and the blinking LED on the front is an error code used by a technician as a starting point when he takes off the back and begins diagnosis. Call Panasonic Customer Support and open a warranty repair ticket.

1-***-***-****

Operating Hours:

Mon-Fri 8am-8pm EST

Sat-Sun 12am-5pm EST

___________________________________________________________________

PLEASE, before you go be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.

Thank you,