Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Sharp aquos 60" smart tv (model #60LE640LU) and I would like

Customer Question

sharp aquos 60 " smart tv (model #60LE640LU) and I would like to set up access to our "crave tv" account
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model # ***** *****
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me how you get your current tv stations? Who is your cable/satellite provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
via satellite. Bell is our service provider. I'm not really having trouble, but Bell is now offering "netflix" style of TV download service called Crave TV which comes on line that is already covered in our TV package. We also have Netflix and use the Netflix button on the remote to access that. I see that there are other apps already built into the tv but was hoping to be able to access this new service (crave) without having to hook a laptop up to the tv via HDMI.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for clarifying.

Unfortunately, this is not possible, at least not for now.

Sharp does not offer a crave app, and it is unlikely they'd ever enter into a partnership to do so, as it is a very limited service with little demand right now.

You should be able to stream that content directly through your bell box however (though you may need to upgrade to a newer dvr/receiver box).

Look on your remote for an "on demand" button and the crave service should be available there.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,