Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

I have a Sharp Aquos TV with Dish Network, Harman/Kardon

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Aquos TV with Dish Network, Harman/Kardon Onyx Bluetooth speaker, and MPOW Streambot 2-in-1 Bletooth receiver and transmitter. How do I set this up to hear my TV through the HK Onyx speaker?
Category: TV
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You need to connect the mpow streambot to your tv headphone connection (if it has one) if not then you will have to use an rca out or digital out such as optical and then an adaptor to go to 3.5mm that the streambot uses, once the streambot is then connected to your tv you then need to pair it and your bluetooth speaker, once they are pair and connected they will then work and the speaker will produce the sound from the tv. On the tv you may need to change a setting to external speaker or turn on the sound output connection on the tv such as the digital optical output. (I would need the model number of the tv to confirm).

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.