Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

Tv displays "unfortunately jrm -servicecontainer has

Customer Question

tv displays "unfortunately jrm -servicecontainer has stopped" and I cant remove this message
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/881lq-tv-displays-unfortunately-jrm-servicecontainer-stopped.html#ixzz3kBiNssWK
Category: TV
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Try the firmware update: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/kaled553dsmtza-firmware-upgrade/

Please know that this model is known for very bad reviews of it failing, so long as you cannot even get into the menu with all external devices disconnected from it then there is an internal failure or corrupted software/firmware in which case you may have to return it to the manufacture for repair or exchange if that is still an option.

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe